Progressively increase the computerization of different processes in the culture sector, with emphasis on services to the population, the production of computer applications and interaction with different audiences, including e-commerce and e-government. To strengthen the presence of the organism in the ideological battle in social networks.
- Work is underway to set up the "Huawei" equipment for the "Cubarte" Network node and continue the development and implementation of the V5.0 version of the Cubarte Portal.
- EGREM developed the new version of the D'Ritmo mobile application, with content delivery via streaming.
- Version 2.0 of the cultural billboard "La Papeleta" was developed and version 1.0 of the web booking office, the latter in the test phase.
- Structured links to the MINCULT (government) website and to the main cultural sites.
- 100% of the elements of the Presence stage, the first step of the e-government, were made available on the MINCULT Portal (CREART).
- Control of cybersecurity statistics was improved, in terms of alerts and notifications from OSRI, review of websites hosted by Cubarte and traffic, based on trace analysis.
- CUBARTE's Computer Security Plan was endorsed by Segurmática.
- Actions were initiated with MINCOM to implement the intrusion detection sensors.
- The demand for institutional connectivity was delivered to MINCOM, as well as the individual demands for Nauta Hogar service, with priority for the main paintings and first level artists. The 2020 demand is being worked on.
- The connectivity of all National Schools with the Wi.Fi Network was concluded. It has not been possible to repair the PCs and monitors, nor to acquire machines for the servers of the central node CNEART, due to the lack of repair kits and equipment available in the plaza, despite the fact that they were duly demanded.
- In the work of the MINCULT Central Archive, the computerization of processes and services to the population through these platforms has not been possible because the required connectivity was not available.
- The National Council of Plastic Arts created e-mail for the population as a government action and seven concerns have been addressed through this channel, associated with issues of international relations, registration of the creator and Cuban participation in the Venice Biennale.
- The demand for fiber optic connection for the Faculty of Media Arts (FAMCA) and the branches in Holguín and Camagüey was presented to ETECSA.
- The National Library of Cuba José Martí worked on the creation of a new institutional portal that will be available at the end of May 2019 and will offer reference services, online catalogues, annual cultural calendar and access to the institution's own publications, as well as information about Cuba and the world, among others. This new site has also been designed for access from mobile platforms.
- In coordination with UNICEF, work is under way on a research project to create a web magazine for children and adolescents. This site will have an interaction with the child audience, with teachers and parents and it is intended that it will be available in libraries and schools before.
- The Online Store of the Cuban Fund for Cultural Heritage was presented and is still in the testing phase. Work is underway to reprogram the website with new features and services. All points of sale were computerized and the migration to the Etes economic-accounting system was carried out.
- Within the framework of the cooperation project "Strengthening the Cuban Music Industry", the technological platform for the promotion and digital marketing of Cuban music is being designed and a digital voting system for the Cubadisco awards is being implemented.
The National Heritage Council is continuing the technological updating of the processes of inventorying and registering the nation's cultural assets and heritage.